This document sets out the conditions governing the use and hiring of services through IFMEC (hereinafter the "Conditions").
This site is owned by INNOVACIÓN Y FORMACIÓN EN MEDICINA Y CIRUGÍA, S.L. (Hereinafter, the Contractor), whose identification and contact data are contained in the Legal Notice.
The user must carefully read these conditions before enrolling in a course. When hiring a service, the User expressly agree to these Terms and is linked to them, so if you disagree, you should not carry out recruitment.
These conditions may be modified at any time. It is your responsibility to read them periodically, as applicable will be those in effect at the time of contracting the service.
Users can store a copy of these General Terms and Conditions, printing this page now. The Contractor recommends the user to keep a copy of these Terms on your computer system for each contract you make.
If the user has any questions regarding the Terms may contact the Contractor by sending an email to [email protected].
2.-CONTRACTING SERVICES THROUGH IFMEC
Here's how it works hiring through IFMEC:
- The user checks the list of available courses, their features and prices, in the "Courses" section of the web site.
- After that, he applies for registration in the course of interest, filling in the registration form.
- This request is received at the secretariat of the center, where a pre-booking of the course is settled, payment pending.
- IFMEC provides, as an additional service to the user, the possibility of payment by bank transfer or by credit/debit card.
- If the Contractor accepts the registration, he notifies the user the acceptance by issuing an Order Confirmation, which will be sent by email within a maximum period of 24 hours from registration. If the Contractor can not accept it, it will try to contact the user by email, phone or mail.
- The Contractor reserves the right to withdraw any course on this web site at any time and to remove or modify the content. The Contractor shall not be liable to User or any third party for the withdrawal of any course on this web site. If the changes interfere with the service contracted by the user, the Contractor will notify him by sending an email or by phone.
By contracting services through this web site, the User agrees to:
- Do not make a false or fraudulent registration. If reasonably could be considered that has made an inscription of this kind, the Contractor is entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- Provide the Contractor your email address and/or other contact and payment information, in a truthful and accurate way. By providing his information to the Contractor, the User consents to that he may make use of them if it becomes necessary to contact him. If the user does not provide the Contractor with all necessary information, registration might not be fully formalized.
- By registering for a course, the User warrants that he is fully authorized to operate the corresponding credit card, debit card or checking account. Only people with the necessary legal capacity to sign contracts for the proposed class on this web site can contract services in IFMEC.
The services offered through IFMEC are available worldwide.
3.- ENJOY THE SERVICE AND PRICES
The Contractor undertakes to adequately provide the contracted services.
Users can keep track of enrollment, writing by email to [email protected]
By hiring the service, the user can freely choose to pay the amount by any of the following means of payment:
- Credit/debit card. By using secure payment gateway.
- Bank transfer to the account indicated on the web site.
The charge in the card is done in real time through the payment gateway of the financial institution and once it has been established that the data are correct.
Credit cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by the issuing institution of the same, but, if the issuer fails to authorize payment, the Contractor shall not be liable for any delay and not be able to formalize any contract with the user.
The Contractor reserves the right to verify the personal data supplied by the user and take action as appropriate (including cancellation of registration) to ensure compliance with these Conditions.
Fraudulent use of credit cards entitle the Contractor to settle the contract, subject to appropriate legal responsibilities.
The Contractor will send the user the invoice to the e-mail address specified in the registration form, although shipment may expressly request paper by emailing [email protected]
6.- CANCELLATION POLICY
The user may request cancellation of any registration, without stating any reason, at any time prior to payment, in which case it is treated as a return.
The Holder accepts the cancellation of orders by sending an email to [email protected]
If the User pays, and a course is completed, the Contractor will contact the user as soon as possible and return 100% of the payment made, assuming the Contractor any costs resulting therefrom. The refund will be made by the same means by which the user made the payment, unless they request the return by another route.
The user has the right to cancel the contract within 14 calendar days without justification. The withdrawal period shall expire 14 calendar days from the day after contracting the service.
However, the mere participation in the course will result in the loss of his right of withdrawal.
In any case, the User shall be entitled to be returned 100% of the course fee up to 30 calendar days before the start of it. If the course is canceled between 30 and 10 days before, 50% of the course will be refunded, except management fees. Cancellations less than 10 calendar days shall not entitle to any cancellation.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the User shall, in any case, to cancel the service within 14 calendar days from the day after contracting the service, provided that the course may not start before 14 days of hiring. The beginning of the course without having exercised the right of withdrawal will result in the loss.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User shall notify its decision through an unequivocal statement (eg a letter sent by mail or email), to the Contractor whose details are as follows:
- INNOVACIÓN Y FORMACIÓN EN MEDICINA Y CIRUGÍA, S.L.
- C/ Bahía de Almería, 21E – 3º, 28042 – Madrid.
- E-mail: [email protected]
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User may use a model form with the text reproduced below, although its use is not mandatory. We will inform without delay, by the same means that the user has used, the receipt of such a withdrawal.
(Only complete and return this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To the Attn: INNOVACIÓN Y FORMACIÓN EN MEDICINA Y CIRUGÍA, S.L., residing in C/ Bahía de Almería, 21E – 3º, 28042 – Madrid and e-mail [email protected]
User name: ____________________
User address: ____________________________
User signature (only if this form is notified on paper):
To meet the withdrawal period is sufficient that the communication concerning the exercise of this right is sent before the expiry of the deadline.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In case of withdrawal by the User, the Contractor will return all payments received without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 calendar days from the date on which report the Contractor of its decision to withdraw of the contract.
The Contractor shall make such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the User for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, the user will not incur any fees as a result of repayment.
The Contractor shall not be liable for any failure or delay in fulfilling any of the obligations of the contract, which causes events outside our reasonable ("force majeure") must control.
The force majeure includes any act, event, lack of exercise, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and among others, the following:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or terrorist threat, war (declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication systems.
- Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government or public authority.
It is understood that the obligations under the contracts will be suspended during the period that the force majeure continues, and the Contractor will have an extension of time to meet those obligations for a period of time equal to the duration of the cause of force higher. The Contractor shall use all reasonable means to end the force majeure or to find a solution that allows us to fulfill our obligations under the contract despite the force majeure.
If any of these Conditions or any provision of a contract being declared null and void by a final decision by the competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in effect without being affected by the declaration of nullity.
9.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Procurements made through IFMEC and these Conditions of Contract are subject to Spanish law.
In the event of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of these contract terms, the Courts which, if any, know the matter, will be those applicable legal rules on jurisdiction in which serves, in the case of consumers, the venue of the contract or the domicile of the contracting party.
10.- ODR PLATFORM
User resident in the European Union, can claim through the Platform ODR (Online Dispute Resolution - Online Dispute Resolution), which facilitates the European Commission through the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ODR/
The ODR platform provides an opportunity for consumers and traders to file claims through a available in all languages of the European Union, for all matters related to e-commerce or services on the network, as electronic form provided for in Regulation 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 and Directive 2013/11 / EU of the European Parliament and the Council on alternative dispute resolution for consumer.
For any consultation on the Platform for online dispute resolution, the user may contact the European Consumer Centre IN SPAIN (http://www.cec.consumo-inc.es/), located in the C / Principe de Vergara, 54, 28006 - Madrid (Spain), phone: (+34) 91.822.45.55 and email: [email protected]