1.- In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Users who provide personal data to INNOVACIÓN Y FORMACIÓN EN MEDICINA Y CIRUGÍA, S.L. (Hereinafter IFMEC) is informed and consents joining this files, which are properly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
2.- User data will be processed by IFMEC depending on the purpose for which it was provided. Specifically, IFMEC will use for the following purposes:
- In order to respond to your request, request or inquiry, if users provide their data through forms of "Contact".
- To manage the application, registration and formalize, organize and provide the requested services, if the user signs up for a course. In this case, User data may be transferred to banks and savings banks to collect IFMEC services and to Public Administrations in the cases provided by law.
- To send commercial communications User, by any means, with the purpose of sending information about courses and activities that may be of interest, if you have not marked the appropriate check box on the forms of data aggregation.
- In order for IFMEC User communicate data to business or comercial houses so that they can send commercial, if the user does not check the appropriate box on the registration form courses. In any case, the user may see a link that will be provided in the registration form, commercial houses and its industry.
- In order to keep you informed about what's new IFMEC in their profiles on social networks, if the user "friend" or "follower" of IFMEC is made. Users who no longer wish to receive communications about IFMEC in social networks should stop "follow" your profile or "remove it from your contacts".
3.- The user of this website is responsible for the information provided through it is true. For this purpose, the user responsible for the accuracy of all data provided and conveniently update the information provided in such a way that responds to the real situation. Users will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information to provide and the damage that it caused to IFMEC or to third parties.
4.- IFMEC guarantees the security and confidentiality of personal data given to it. To this end, it has implemented security measures technical and organizational measures that are necessary to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
5.- In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, IFMEC informs you of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by written request name, address for correspondence, photocopy of identity card, passport or equivalent document and request that the specific application: signed, with the reference "data Protection", which contains the following information. The letter should be sent to the email address [email protected] or C / Bahia de Almeria, 21 E - 3, 28042 - Madrid.